You don't have to figure out how to grow your online course business by yourself!
Get More Leads and Sales with Mentoring from a Kajabi Pro through the Course Creators CollectiveThis is exactly what I need!
Creating and launching a course or membership is one thing; scaling your business to replace your full-time income is another.
Do any of these sound familiar?
You want to grow your online course business but...
- You’re uncertain about the best marketing strategy to use
- You’re still not totally comfortable with Kajabi funnels and tech
- You know your offer could be optimized to get better results, but you’re not exactly sure what to change
- Lead generation is going slowly and you need a bigger audience to hit your revenue goals
If you’re nodding your head, you’re not alone! As a Kajabi business mentor, I help other course creators with the exact same things every day through my membership, the Course Creators Collective.Get Direct Support with your Kajabi Course Business
The Course Creators Collective membership is there to support you no matter what your goals are for your Kajabi business!
- Dial in on the marketing strategy that’s best for you based on your individual business and goals
- Set up automated funnels and navigate Kajabi like a pro - no Advil required because tech headaches will be a thing of the past!
- Upgrade your offer to increase demand among your ideal clients and make your course or membership an easy ‘yes’ for them
- Bring in more leads organically so that you can have a bigger audience and make more sales the next time you launch
The Course Creators Collective
Coaching Membership for Kajabi Course Creators
A monthly membership that gives you access to business coaching and tech support from a Kajabi course launch expert.
As a member of the Course Creators Collective, you'll get monthly access to:
Personalized Business and Tech Support
High-touch, weekly coaching from a Kajabi pro in a small group setting for personalized support and feedback on any aspect of your business.
A Private Community on Kajabi
Access to a private community of other course creators hosted on Kajabi, for additional support, feedback & accountability from your peers.
Kajabi Tech Q&A Vault
This vault is an accumulation of mini training videos that I've recorded to address our members' tech questions. It's an ever-growing resource library that is there for your reference any time you need it!
Access to monthly workshops to provide you with training on new and advanced strategies to help you grow your online course or membership business. See some examples of past topics below.
The opportunity for you to get your freebies, launch events, and offers in front of my email list in a monthly promotional email - in other words, more visibility and leads!
Monthly Course Creator Workshops
As part of the collective, you'll get access to new live training every month to help you stay on top of the latest trends, best tools, and effective strategies in the online course world.
Examples of recent workshop topics include how to:
- Add gamification to your course for better student outcomes
- Create an e-Book with ChatGPT to add a low ticket option to your offer suite
- Use quizzes to attract high quality leads for your course business
- Set up and use Kajabi communities in place of a Facebook group
- Run a Black Friday promotion using Kajabi
- Bring in qualified leads with a paid workshop (coming in December)
"If you know you need guidance, join the Course Creators Collective! Christina has been amazing at providing feedback, answering questions, and has great references and referrals. It takes a village to help each other and that’s what she’s creating."
~ Leslie W.
"Christina's depth of understanding of Kajabi was evident as she suggested perfect solutions for the nuances of our business. We mostly needed technical help, and she knew the software inside and out. She was great to work with and I would highly recommend her."
~ Sue C.
"Christina gave us invaluable, educated insight into the improvements we could make to our business that would help with our sales."
~ Hilary S.
"Right away, Christina put me at ease with her knowledge and supportive manner. She not only helped me get clear on the important aspects of my business and my marketing goals, but she also helped me bring my messaging to life."
~ Julie W.
Nice to meet you!
I'm Christina Rava
I help Kajabi business owners to make a full-time living online with courses and memberships.
I created the Course Creators Collective because I believe that community and coaching can make all the difference when it comes to successfully growing a business online.
When you are a part of a community that can support you in your business-building journey, no challenge is too big to overcome.
The Course Creators Collective is your opportunity to:
- Have your tech and strategy questions answered directly by an experienced Kajabi course launch pro
- Get feedback on the content of anything that you are working on, like your course sales page, email sequence, or lead magnet
- Connect with like-minded business owners who understand the ins and outs of running an online course/membership business
- Brainstorm new ideas and strategies for growing your audience and sales
- Learn from 6-figure business owners during the monthly guest expert workshops
I created the Course Creators Collective so that course creators could get ongoing access to everything they need to scale their business to new heights - including tech support, marketing strategies, feedback, and accountability.
This is for you if:
- You have the basics under your belt and are committed to growing your Kajabi course or membership business to the next level
- You’re looking for business coaching and marketing strategy with a side of tech support
- You love the idea of being part of a community of other Kajabi business owners - a rising tide lifts all boats!
This is not for you if:
- You’re absolutely new to Kajabi and want to learn the basics of online course creation
- You’re cool with managing your course or membership business on your own
- You're looking for a quick fix rather than committed to long term growth and transformation
- You're not ready to invest time and effort into growing your business
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this membership suitable for?
What topics will be covered during the calls?
What is the cancellation policy?
What if I can't attend the calls?
I have another question
"Since joining the Course Creators Collective, I've been able to get more focused on exactly the approach I want to take with my potential students.
It has seemed like there were so many choices about what I could do and Christina has been very instrumental in giving me a direction to get started.
I also love the community aspect of CCC! I'm learning so much from what the other members are doing or considering creating. So happy to have others who are working on similar businesses. As we get to know each other a bit, the trust is building. I've been craving a group like this."
~ Jancy P.
"I highly recommend joining Christina Rava’s Course Creator’s Community, and am so happy we did! I was new to Kajabi and feeling super overwhelmed with navigating it.
The minute we joined this community, everyone on our team breathed a sigh of relief. Now when anything is going on that we don’t understand or need to learn, we go to the community and get answers a support ASAP.
I cannot imagine using Kajabi without Christina and her incredible community!"
~ Anna M.